The Clearone 910-158-361 MAX IP is a conference phone expansion kit that includes one VoIP conference phone and connecting cable. It allows enterprises with SIP-based VoIP systems to enjoy outstanding audio clarity and superior room coverage.
The MAX IP features field upgradeability which allows users to easily download firmware upgrades from ClearOne website and load directly into the conference phone. Also features VLAN tagging which allows for bandwidth management and secure separation of voice and data networks with 3-way calling for ad-hoc conferences without need for conference bridge.
- Conference Phone Expansion Kit
- Full-Duplex Audio
- Suits Small/Medium Conference Rooms & Executive Offices Conference Rooms
- Distributed Echo Cancellation™
- Noise Cancellation
- First Microphone Priority
- TLS & SRTP Encryption-Ready
- Secures Voice Communications
- Automatic Gain & Level Controls
- Three Microphones
360° Audio Pickup
- 3-Way Calling
- Field upgradeability
Compatible w/ MAX IP & MAXAttach IP Models:
Includes one base, cord, and manual.