- Wiper Blades include multiple adapters that allow them to fit on up to 99% of vehicles
- Made from the finest materials that resists weather and ultraviolet damage
- Curved design applies even pressure across the entire blade creating a streak free wipe
- Multi-function design keeps the blade flexible and effective in all weather conditions
- Life expectancy is up to 50% longer than most other common windshield wiper blades
Introducing Scorpion High Performance All Season Windshield Wiper Blades. These revolutionary wiper blades provide an innovative multi-purpose solution that fits on most vehicles.
Scorpion Premium Wiper Blades are designed for even, quiet, and long-lasting operation. Our specially crafted blades are made from the finest materials that resists weather and ultraviolet damage. The curved design applies even pressure across the entire blade creating a streak free wipe. Traditional wiper blades are prone to lifting while driving and getting blocked with ice, leaves, and snow. Our curved design protects the blade from ice, leaves, snow, and other debris while allowing it to evenly grip the windshield.
These blades provide the best solution for all-season performance. By design, Scorpion Wiper Blades are not affected by snow and ice buildup. The multi-function design keeps the blade flexible and effective in all weather conditions.
Scorpion uses the latest high-performance rubber formula which allows them to operate extremely well in several different climates of the world. The life expectancy is up to 50% longer than most other common windshield wiper blades.
Multi-pressure point design
Natural rubber with AA Teflon® coating
Thermoplastic rubber spoiler
Single spring embedded steel structure
304 stainless steel support guide
Special design anti-lift edge
Zinc-alloy construction connector
Rugged polyoxymethylene adapters
Easy to use Instructions:
1) Remove old wiper blades from the vehicle.
2) Remove Blades from Packing
3) Find the correct adapter to fit the make and model of your vehicle if needed.
4) Insert the blade onto the wiper arm. Be sure wiper is fully seated onto wiper arm.
5) If needed, remove the protective sleeve from wiper blade.